- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) yellow mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) white vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place eggs in (4-qt./3.8-L) Casserole; add cold water to cover by about 1 in. (2.5 cm). Quickly bring water just to a boil. Remove Casserole from heat; cover. Let eggs stand, covered, 20 minutes. Immediately run cold water over eggs or place them in ice water until completely cooled. Remove shells.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks to large mixing bowl; set whites aside. Mash yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar; mix until well blended. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Pipe yolk mixture into whites. Fill Cool & Serve Square Tray with deviled eggs.
Nutrients per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 80 mg, Fiber 0 g