Dijon Deviled Eggs
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 12 hard cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup miracle whip dressing or mayonnaise (if you use mayonnaise add 1-2 tsp of sugar)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- kosher salt to taste
- chives, chopped for garnish
- Once the eggs are cooked, cool, then cut them in half.
- Remove the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Add the miracle whip or mayonnaise and mustard, season with salt and mix well.
- Using a pastry bag squeeze the mixture into the egg whites. You may alternatively just spoon the mixture in
- Garnish with paprika and chives.