So easy and tasty. Throw the turkey chili all together the night before, turn it on in the morning and come home to a wonderful aroma. Serve with toast and a crisp green salad.
Easy Turkey Chili - Crock Pot
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb ground turkey (you can sub ground chicken)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped chilies, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon chili powder, to taste
- Cook turkey and onion in a medium fry pan over medium high heat, scramble fry until no longer pink.
- Drain off fat and transfer cooked meat and onion to crock pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on high 6 to 8 hours.