Egg less Chocolate Sponge Cake
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tin Condensed Milk (200g)
- 1/3 Cup Oil or Butter (at room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat oven at 180C/356F. Grease the mould with oil and line it with butter paper.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder well in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix condensed milk and oil till well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter in cake mould and tap it lightly.
- Bake at 180C/356F for 15 mins and then at 150C/302F for 25 mins or until done. Keep an close eye as all oven work differently.
- Once baked take out the tray and let it sit for 5 mins and then transfer the cake to cooling rack.
- Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is ready to serve.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved