Flourless Banana Bread Pancakes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- cooking spray
- almond butter
- In a small bowl, peel, break, and then mash the banana until creamy.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs until combined. Add Vanilla and 1-oz walnuts, whisk to combine. Add egg mixture to banana and whisk to combine.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Set stovetop to medium high. Pour half the mixture and cook for one minute on each side. Repeat for second pancake.
- Spread Almond butter on top of each pancake, add remaining walnuts to both, roll up and serve.
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved