Fragrant Fruit Salad
- 1 orange
- 2 nectarines, pitted
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup (250 mL) strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) orange juice or apple juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) sherry or apricot brandy (optional)
- Plain yogurt or crème fraîche (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Using Petite Paring Knife, cut a thin slice from the top and bottom of orange; stand, cut end down, on Cutting Board. Cutting from top to bottom, carefully trim away peel and white membrane. Turn orange on its side and cut down both sides of membrane. Remove segment. Repeat with remaining segments.
- Dice nectarines. Peel and slice kiwi and slice strawberries. Combine orange juice, orange segments, nectarines, kiwi, strawberries and sherry, if desired, in serving bowl; stir gently. Cover and let stand at room temperature about 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- To serve, spoon salad into bowls; top with yogurt and garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
© Copyright 25 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved