Freezer Croissant Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 mini croissants, halved horizontally
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, halved
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs to the skillet and cook, whisking, until they just begin to set. Gently whisk in half and half; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes; set aside.
- Fill croissants with eggs, ham and cheese to make 8 sandwiches. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the frozen sandwich and wrap in a paper towel. Place into microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through completely.
- Serve immediately.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved