Delicious and easy to make French apple cake recipe made with only 4 simple ingredients: apples, sugar, flour and eggs.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 6 ounces of sugar
- 6 ounces of flour
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large apples, peeled and cut in small chunks
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar using an electric mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Use a flat wooden spoon to slowly stir in the flour until the batter is smooth.
- Mix in the apple chunks, pour the cake batter into a buttered and floured cake mold – we used a round 9 inch cake pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 400F, then lower to 360F (or 350F is your oven doesn’t have a 360F option) degrees and bake for the approximately 30 minutes or until it turns golden. To test if the cake is done insert a toothpick into the middle, if it comes out clean, then the cake is done.