Frozen Peach Bellini
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups Dole Frozen Sliced Peaches
- ½ cup simple syrup, or to taste
- 1 bottle prosecco
- Peach slices to garnish
- Combine frozen peach and simple syrup in the jar of a blender. Blend until pureed, adding a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Fill champagne flutes ⅓ of the way with the peach puree. Top with prosecco, mixing with a spoon to throughly combine.
- Garnish with the peach slices and serve immediately.
Around The Globe