Gingery Mango & Berry Smoothie
- 2 1/4 cups frozen chopped mango (if fresh, add 1 cup ice)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen raspberries and/or strawberries
- 1 cup light coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/8 scant tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp protein powder of choice or hemp seeds (optional)
- To a blender add mango, berries, coconut or almond milk, lime, ginger, shredded coconut, cayenne pepper (optional).
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed. If it has trouble blending, add more coconut, almond milk, or water.
- Serve as is or layer with coconut yogurt or milk and top with desired toppings.
- Enjoy fresh or refrigerate leftovers for 3 days. Or store in the freezer
© Copyright 21 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved