Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Cook Time: 45min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- ¾ cup sweet sorghum flour
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. xanthan gum
- ¼ t. guar gum
- ¼ t. salt
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 t. vanilla
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips</li
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat standard 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray
- In mixing bowl, combine sorghum flour, brown rice flour, baking soda, xanthan gum, guar gum and salt.
- In separate bowl, cream together bananas and oil.
- Add sugar, applesauce, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture in three parts, stirring well after each addition; fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean. Cool on rack.
Around The Globe