When a recipe turns out better than you could have ever imagined you add it to every summer party menu!
Godiva raspberry ice cream coffee
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 12 oz bag of ground Godiva Chocolate Truffle Coffee
- 4 oz of brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons of raspberry preserves
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- fresh raspberries
- Brew 4 ounces of coffee and allow it to cool to room tempature. Pour the coffee into a large mug or coffee glass.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 teaspoons of raspberry preserves, to soften. Mix the softened preserves in with the cooled coffee.
- Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to the mug/glass and top with fresh raspberries.