Golden blood orange margaritas
- 1/4 cup (2 oz | 60ml) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup (240ml) fresh blood orange juice (or a mix of different oranges)
- 1/2 cup (4 oz | 120ml) Reposado tequila
- 3 TBSPs (45ml) agave nectar
- fresh lime slices
- Sprinkle some sea salt on a small plate and set aside. Rub the rims of 4 glasses with a lime wedge (you can also use an orange). Press the rim of each glass in the salt, turning it around so the rim is coated. Set glasses aside.
- Stir together the lime juice, orange juice, tequila and agave nectar in a pitcher. Taste and add more juice or nectar, if desired.
- Fill glasses full with ice (I use 3-4 large ice cubes per glass), then divide the margarita mix into the glasses and add a slice of lime. Serve!
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved