Granola Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- ¾ cup of oat flour
- ¼ tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of liquid sweetener of your choice
- ¼ cup of almond milk
- 70 gr of good quality dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa) chopped in very small pieces
- ¼ cup of Liz’s Pecan and treacle granola
- Start by preheating the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a muffin tin with paper muffins cases.
- If you are making your own oat flour simply place the oats into a blender and blend until they turn into flour.
- In a bowl mix the oat flour, ground almond, tapioca flour and baking powder. Mix well together.
- Add the rice malt syrup and the almond milk. Mix very gently everything together, don’t over mix it as you want to have the batter nice and fluffy. Gently fold in chopped chocolate.
- Fill each case with 2 tablespoons of the batter, don’t press it down. Sprinkle the muffins with the granola.
- Bake the muffins in the oven for 25 minutes. Don’t bake them for longer otherwise they will become too dry.
© Copyright 20 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved