Green Matcha Orange Cocoa Truffles
- Cook Time: 10min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 250gr /1cup dates, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup high-quality cocoa powder
- ¼ cup matcha powder
- ⅓ cup ground pistachios
- ¼ chopped pistachio or almond meal
- Put chopped dates in a food processor with a splash of water and run until a chunky paste forms.
- Add the orange marmalade and cocoa powder and pulse a few more times.
- The mixture should be dense, sticky and a bit crumbly. If you like it firmer, add chopped pistachios or almond meal into the mixture. If it’s too dry, just add an extra splash of water.
- Roll about 1 tbsp of the mixture between your palms to form a bite-sized ball. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Put matcha powder and ground pistachio nuts on a plate and roll each truffle in.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.