Grilled “Baked” Potatoes with Chive Sour Cream
- 4 large baking potatoes (3 lbs/1.4 kg) (see Cook’s Tip)
- 2 tsp (10 mL) canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) snipped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- Optional toppings such as butter, chopped cooked bacon and shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Brush potatoes with oil; sprinkle evenly with salt. Place potatoes horizontally onto prongs of BBQ Vegetable Rack. Grill, covered, 35–40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove rack from grill. Remove potatoes from rack.
- Meanwhile, for chive sour cream, combine sour cream, chives, pressed garlic and black pepper; mix well. Serve potatoes with chive sour cream and toppings, if desired.
© Copyright 22 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved