Turn Grilled Corn up a notch by transforming butter into Cilantro Lime Butter! This is an incredibly delicious summer side dish. Make the butter as spicy or mild as you’d like!
Grilled Corn with Spicy Cilantro Lime Butter
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lime wedges
- Light a grill over medium heat. Place corn cobs on the grill and cook for 10-15 minutes, rotating often.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, butter, Parmesan cheese, cilantro, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the butter over the corn cobs, squirt them with fresh lime juice and serve!