Grilled Lamb Burgers with Yogurt-Feta Sauce
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces feta, drained and crumbled (3/4 cup)
- 1 tomato (about 7 ounces), cored and coarsely chopped
- Rosemary Shoestring Fries, for serving
- 1 1/4 pounds ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 7 ounces plain Greek yogurt (3/4 cup)
- 4 brioche buns, preferably seeded, split
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Pluck parsley leaves and tender upper stems, discarding tough lower stems. Chop half of parsley (you should have about 1/2 cup packed). Gently fold half of chopped parsley into lamb just until evenly combined (do not overmix, or patties will be tough). Form into 4 patties slightly wider than buns, each about 1/2 inch thick. Season generously with salt and pepper; brush with oil.
- Stir together cheese, yogurt, and remaining 1/4 cup chopped parsley; season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, stir together tomato, whole parsley leaves and tender stems, and oil; season with salt.
- Brush grates with oil and grill patties, flipping once, until charred in places and cooked to desired doneness, 5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare; 9 to 11 minutes for medium. Transfer to a plate and let stand a few minutes. Meanwhile, grill split sides of buns just until charred in places, about 30 seconds.
- Divide patties, yogurt-feta sauce, and tomato salad evenly among buns. Serve immediately, with fries.
© Copyright 15 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved