Grilled Pineapple Avocado & Corn
- Cook Time: 20min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 t honey
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado – pit removed and flesh diced
- ¼ cup sweet yellow or Vidalia onion – diced
- ¼ cup sweet yellow or orange pepper – diced
- 2 slices Grilled Pineapple – then cut into tidbits
- 1-2 T fresh cilantro – chopped
- ½ can Green Giant Steam Crisp Super Sweet White Corn – drained
lime – zest and juice
- Place all ingredients except the avocado in a medium bowl.
- Gently mix until well combined.
- When ready to serve, add the avocado then mix very gently and serve immediately.