Hawaiian Baked Chicken – savory sweet and crazy delicious baked Hawaiian chicken drumsticks with only 3 ingredients. Finger-lickin’ good!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 pouch KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rubs Sweet Honey
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix the KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce Mix and Dry Rubs (Sweet Honey) with the pineapple juice and honey, stir to mix well. Add the chicken drumsticks and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 30 minutes or until they are cooked through. Serve immediately.