Healthy Coconut Fudge Balls are rich chocolatey treats made with simple, whole, paleo approved ingredients. They will satisfy even the most ravenous sweet tooth!
Healthy Coconut Fudge Balls
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 cups (about 15) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- additional coconut for rolling
- Soak the dates in water for 10 minutes. Drain and then place the dates, along with all of the ingredients, into your food processor. Process until well combined scraping down the sides as necessary. The mixture should be sticky.
- Shape the mixture into small balls by rolling in your hands. Gently roll in additional coconut and freeze in a single layer for 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Around The Globe