Healthy Homemade Apple Chips
- Cook Time: 7min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 Apples
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Slice the apples into very thin slices, about 1 – 2mm thick. Sprinkle with cinnamon and a pinch of sugar and lay flat on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 200F/100C, then turn on the other side and bakeuntil crispy and golden.
- Turn off the oven, allow the apple chips to rest inside the oven for half an hour, for crispier result.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and serve.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.