- 175 g 00 flour or bread flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100 ml water
- Combine all the dough ingredients, in either the bowl of an electric mixer with a dough hook fitted or in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix on slow speed number 1 for approximately 1 to 2 minutes then on speed number 2 for 8 to 10 minutes.
- If mixing by hand stir the ingredients together until they form a ball and then knead for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Check your dough is sufficiently smooth and elastic to pass the windowpane test.
- Shape into a ball or divide your dough in half if you making thin pizzas, shape into balls and place your dough on a baking sheet and cover with greased cling film until doubled in size.
- Top with sauce and cheese and bake in a hot oven until bubbling.
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved