Make Shamrock Shakes at home! Only a few ingredients are necessary and they are probably already in your kitchen. A great addition to your St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
Homemade Shamrock Shakes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3-4 large scoops vanilla ice cream (~2 cups)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- A few drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream and chocolate syrup, for topping
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, mint extract and food coloring. Puree until creamy. Divide between two glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate!