Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 red potatoes, quartered
- 8 sprigs asparagus, ends cut off
- 6 ounces Herb and Garlic Marinade (such as Lowry’s)
- 1/4 cup honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken in the marinade, shaking off the excess back into the bowl. Lay the chicken in a single layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Add the vegetables to the marinade and toss to combine. Lay the vegetables in a single layer on either side of the chicken.
- Pour the remaining marinade liberally over all the chicken and veggies. You can add some more if desired.
- Pour the honey over just the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken and veggies with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved