Honey Mustard Crusted Salmon
- Cook Time: 30min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups green beans, snipped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon filets, skin removed
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, kept whole
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, green beans, olive oil, salt and pepper, and garlic powder. Toss to make sure all the veggies are coated in the oil and spices.
- Spread the veggies out on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mustards in a small bowl. Combine the panko, parsley and parmesan in another small bowl.
- Spread the mustard in a thick layer on one side of each salmon filet.
- Coat the mustard layer with panko mixture and pat to make sure it adheres.
- After the veggies have cooked for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and add the salmon. You can add them right on top of the veggies, or move the veggies around a bit to make room for the salmon. Also add the tomatoes to the pan.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 15-18 minutes, or until the salmon is completely cooked through (opaque).
- Serve the salmon alongside the vegetables.
Around The Globe