Honey, orange and rosemary drumsticks
- 8 Coles RSPCA approved chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup (90g) honey
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 400g Coles made easy kale coleslaw salad kit
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Make 2 slashes in the skin of each chicken drumstick. Place in a large glass or ceramic dish.
- Whisk the oil, orange juice, orange zest, honey, rosemary, garlic and mustard in a small jug. Season.
- Pour over chicken and turn to coat. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Simmer for 10 mins or until sauce reduces and thickens. Keep warm.
- Arrange chicken on the lined tray. Bake, turning and basting with the sauce every 10 mins, for 30-35 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Prepare coleslaw salad kit following packet directions. Arrange on a platter. Top with chicken and serve with lemon wedges.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved