- 750ml (3 cups) strawberries and cream ice-cream, softened, plus 12 small scoops, extra, to serve
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- Chopped strawberries, to serve
- Chocolate sprinkles, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans with paper cases.
- Place the softened ice-cream and flour in a bowl and stir until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among prepared pans.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Top each muffin with a scoop of ice-cream and chopped strawberries. Add some chocolate sprinkles, if you like.
© Copyright 22 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved