Instant Pot Sticky Noodles are what dreams are made of as well as eating them straight from the fridge the next day for lunch (it happens…and it should). It’s like take out without having ever gone out! And because this recipe is made in the Instant Pot it’s probably just as easy as the drive-thru.
Instant Pot Sticky Noodles
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 8-oz box Brown Rice Noodles
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Red Chili Paste or Hoison Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups Water
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breast (cut into small pieces)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- Garnish (optional): Green Onions, Sesame Seeds, Peanuts
- Place ALL the ingredients into the Instant Pot. Set to “Manual” and cook for 3 minutes. Release steam and toss to stir ingredients when done.