This sweet, salty and tangy pasta salad is full of color and flavor! You will love how easy it is to prepare for parties, potlucks and simple weeknight sides. No cooking, no fuss, and nothing but delicious goodness!
Italian Pasta Salad
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 (12 oz.) box tricolor rotini (or your desired pasta)
- 1 (16 oz.) bottle Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 (4-6 oz.) package Genoa salami, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 green bell pepper, small diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (8 oz.) container mozzarella pearls (found in deli; or small-diced fresh mozzarella)
- 1 cup fresh curly or flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Set a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, usually 7-8 minutes for rotini. Drain and rinse under cold water. Return pasta to pot, away from heat.
- Pour in entire bottle of zesty Italian dressing (it may seem like too much at first, but the pasta will soak up a lot of the dressing as it cools). Add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, giving it a good stir before serving to blend ingredients and dressing thoroughly.