Italian Roasted Vegetables
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 pound (450 g) unpeeled red potatoes (3-4 medium)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 large yellow summer squash
- 1 large zucchini
- 8 ounces (250 g) fresh large mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise using Crinkle Cutter; cut each half lengthwise into 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut carrots diagonally into 2-inch lengths. Cut summer squash and zucchini into 2-inch pieces. Cut mushrooms in half.
- Place vegetables in large bowl; toss with oil. Press garlic over vegetables using Garlic Press. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetables in single layer on Large Bar Pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.