This sheet pan cake consists of classic white cake with a layer of fruity jam topped with fresh cream and summer berries. It’s both light and festive for all of this summer’s celebratory occasions.
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- 6 egg whites, beaten to peaks
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup of strawberry jam
- 1 container of cool whip frosting
- 2 cups of raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine flour, egg whites, milk, sugar and vanilla extract; stir until completely smooth. Divide batter between two greased sheet pans. Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Once the cake is cooled, remove from pans and place one on the cake serving platter. Spread a generous amount of strawberry jam on the top surface, then place the other cake on top of it.
Frost the top and sides with cool whip and decorate as desired with raspberries and blueberries.
Chill, then serve!