Kale Smoothie That Tastes Like A Milkshake!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 and 1/4 cups (300ml) Soy Milk (or sub almond milk)
- 2 Frozen Bananas (~200g, previously peeled, broken into quarters and frozen for at least 12 hours)
- 1/2 cup (75g) Cashews
- 2 cups (56g) Kale (torn up, packed)
- 4 Medjool Dates (pitted)*
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Add the soy milk to your blender jug and then the frozen bananas, cashews, kale, dates, minced ginger, cinnamon and fresh lime juice. Top with ice cubes.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour out into glasses and serve.