- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 15.25-ounce box yellow cake mix
- 1 3-ounce box lemon gelatin
- 4 large Kroger Simple Truth Eggs (Cage Free)
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup hot water
- Lemon Glaze
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 12-cup bundt pan by spraying it with a floured baking spray or by misting it with cooking spray and dusting it with flour. Shake out excess.
- Place the cake mix, lemon gelatin, eggs, canola oil and water into a mixing bowl and beat on low for one minute.
- Scrape down the bottom and sides of the bowl. Beat for an additional two minutes on medium speed until thick and well-blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and gently tap pan on counter a couple times to even and remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until light brown and cake just begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Place on wire rack to cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest together until smooth.
- Gently remove cake from pan by placing a plate on the bottom and flipping right side up. Place the cake again onto wire rack and spoon the glaze over the cake so that it drizzles down the sides and into the middle.
Around The Globe