Lemon Mint Syrup Ice Cubes
- Cook Time: 8 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup water or liquid tea
- 1 cup granulated sugar or packed brown sugar
- Lemon, orange or lime slices, berries and/or fresh mint leaves.
- Be creative – almost any herb or fruit can be used.
- Place liquid and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sugar is dissolved, approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Place the fruit and/or mint in each ice cube mold then fill each mold with the cooled syrup. Freeze.
- Serve with prepared iced tea.