Delicious moist lemon and passionfruit loaf made with coconut milk
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 125 g butter cubed
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut cream combined with 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups self raising flour sifted
- 1/4 cup caster sugar lemon juice
- 1 passionfruit
- Preheat oven to 175 C and grease and line a 20cm loaf tin. Using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and coconut cream mixture and mix until just combine. Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle returns clean.
- To make glaze, heat lemon juice, passionfruit pulp and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir and bring to the boil then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Drizzle glaze over cooked loaf and allow to cool in tin.