Lemon Quencher Recipe
- Cook Time: 2 hrs
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: medium
- 5 cups water, divided
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Ice cubes
- Mint sprigs and lemon peel strips, optional
- In a blender, combine 1 cup water and mint leaves; cover and process for 1 minute.
- strain mixture into a pitcher, discarding mint. Add the lemon juice, honey, lemon peel and remaining water; stir until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Garnish with mint sprigs and lemon peel if desired.