How to Make Eggplant “Bacon”
1 medium eggplant
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. maple syrup
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1/2 tsp. Liquid Smoke
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut eggplant in quarters, lengthwise. Slice each quarter into long, thin strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika, and liquid smoke.
- Place eggplant slices onto baking sheets and brush both sides with sauce. Season with pepper.
- Bake until eggplant is cooked through and beginning to get crisp, 45-50 minutes.
© Copyright 20 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved