- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 8
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut eggplant in quarters, lengthwise. Slice each quarter into long, thin strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, paprika, and liquid smoke.
- Place eggplant slices onto baking sheets and brush both sides with sauce. Season with pepper.
- Bake until eggplant is cooked through and beginning to get crisp, 45-50 minutes.
Around The Globe