This mango pineapple salsa is perfect with chips or any Mexican meal. It’s filled with pineapple, mango, onion, cilantro and jalapeños. Simple & flavorful!
Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 3 c. pineapple, diced into 1/4-inch chunks
- 2 c. mango, diced into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/3 c. red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper (seeds discarded), minced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, mango, onion, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, oil, and sea salt. Gently toss to combine.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving. Serve within 1 hour of making.