- 800 gr whole potatoes
- 60 gr butter, softened
- 60 ml fresh whole milk, warmed
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- a pinch of nutmeg
- finely chopped parsley/chives
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water and add 1 tsp of salt. Bring to a boil, uncover and simmer for about 20-30 min, or until the potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Once the potatoes are ready, drain in a colander and peel whilst still hot. In the meantime, warm up your milk.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl, add in softened butter and mash with the help of a potato masher.
- Slowly pour the hot milk in, and continue to mash the potatoes until reaching the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper to taste and a pinch of nutmeg if you like.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve your potato mash immediately.
- Leftover mashed potatoes can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
© Copyright 23 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved