microwave melted chocolate
- chocolate chopped into small even pieces or chocolate chips
- Place the chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and place it in the microwave.
- Set the cook time to 2 minutes and start the microwave. Do not step away. Stop the microwave every 15-20 seconds and stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula. At first, the chocolate will still be solidified, but this will help to evenly distrubute the heat.
- Stop heating the chocolate and remove it from the microwave once the chocolate is mostly liquid but there are a few solid pieces remaining. Continue stirring until completely melted.
- Use the melted chocolate for chocolate glaze, to make chocolate buttercream, or to dip strawberries or other things in.
© Copyright 16 July, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved