Nutrients per serving:U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 omelet): Calories 170, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 380 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 0 g Protein 14 g
Cook’s Tips:It’s best to use leftover vegetables or meats that are pre-cooked, such as bell peppers, onions, broccoli, bacon, or sausage. Quick cooking vegetables, like green onions or baby spinach, can be added raw.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk or water
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) salt
- ¼ cup (50 mL) of your favorite stir-ins (see Cook’s Tip)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated cheese of your choice
- Place the eggs, water, and salt in the Ceramic Egg Cooker. Top with the lid and cover the vent hole with a finger and shake ten times to combine.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute and then stir around the edges and bottom of the cooker. Continue to cook in 20 second intervals until the eggs are cooked through on the sides and bottom. Either eat directly from the cooker or run the releasing end of the Cake Tester & Releaser around the outer edges and invert onto a plate.