- Cook Time: 20min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 300g (2 cups) self-raising flour
- 45g (1/4 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 95g (2/3 cup) Milo
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 2 eggs
- 60g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 ripe bananas, well mashed
- Chocolate curls or extra Milo, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line twelve 80ml muffin holes with paper cases.
- Sift the flour and brown sugar into a bowl. Stir in the Milo. Make a well in the centre.
- Whisk the milk and eggs together in a jug. Add to the flour mixture with the butter and banana. Fold until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin holes. Bake for 20 minutes or until the tops spring back when lightly touched. Set aside to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.