Mini Coconut Pound Cakes
- 1 & 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- fruit preserves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or line 16 standard muffin cups.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the sugar, butter, and cream cheese until light and creamy. Add the milk, eggs, and vanilla, and mix well.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Add the flour and coconut, mixing just until combined.
- Transfer the batter to prepared pans, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite fruit preserves.
© Copyright 20 June, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved