Mini Corn Dog Muffins – mini corn muffins stuffed with cheese and hot dogs. The kids loved this dinner recipe!
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package corn muffin mix (8.5 oz package)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 oz Velveeta cut into 18-24 pieces
- 3 beef hot dogs each cut into 8 pieces
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Prepare muffin batter as directed on package.
- Fill each cup of a greased mini muffin pan half way.
- Add a hot dog and cheese piece to the center of each cup and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!