Mini Dessert Pizzas
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 6 tablespoons strawberry cream cheese spread
- 6 sugar cookies (about 3 inches in diameter)
- 1 cup fresh fruit such as sliced strawberries, banana or kiwi
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese on each cookie using the All-Purpose Spreader.
- Slice strawberries, banana or kiwi using the Egg Slicer Plus®.
- Put the fruit on top of the cream cheese spread. Sprinkle pizzas with powdered sugar, if desired.