Mini Nutella Cheesecakes
- 18 oreos (regular)
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- fresh whipped cream, mini chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries as topping if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Place liners into a 12 cup muffin tin. Spray the liners with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a food processor or high powered blender, pulse the oreos and melted butter until fully combined. Spoon the oreo “crust” into the bottom of each muffin liner and press down with your spoon as much as possible. Bake for 5-6 minutes and then set aside.
- In a mixer or using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, nutella, eggs, and sugar. Mix until smooth and fully combined. Pour mixture into each muffin liner almost filling to the top. Leave about a 1/4 inch at the top.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips onto the top of each cheesecake.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the tops have slightly cracked and the cheesecakes have puffed and risen. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Top with fresh whipped cream, more chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries for an extra special treat.
© Copyright 12 November, 2019 - Kemmy Recipes LLC. All Rights Reserved