Mocha Cream Popsicles
- Cook Time: 35min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups premade iced mocha (or 1 3/4 cups brewed coffee mixed with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup and 1/4 cup heavy cream)
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- Pour the iced mocha into each popsicle mold, about 1/2 way up.
- Freeze with the popsicle sticks in at least 2 hours or until partially frozen.
- Blend together frozen yogurt, chocolate chips, and milk.
- Place a layer of the frozen yogurt mixture into each mold forming the white stripe. About 1/2 inch thick.
- Allow this layer to freeze for at least 2 hours before adding the final mocha layer.
- Allow pops to freeze fully overnight, or about 8 hours.
- Serve cold, enjoy!
Around The Globe