- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1kg beef stake
- Handful dry tamarind soaked in 1 cup of warm water
- 1tbsp fresh ginger
- 1tbsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp mixed spices
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1tbpn turmeric powder
- 1tbsn oil
- Cut the beef stake into 1 inch pieces and place them in a bowl.
- For seasoning, sieve the soaked tamarind to get thick tamarind sauce.
- Add the 1tbsp of ginger and garlic paste, ½ tsp of mixed spices, ½ tsp black pepper, 1tbsp turmeric powder, 1tbsp cooking oil and some salt to taste into to the tamarind sauce and mix well.
- Pour some of the seasoning mixture over your meat pieces and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and marinate
- Also don’t forget to soak your skewers in water for at least 30 mins to avoid getting burnt while grilling.
- pierce through each five piece of the marinated meat with a skewer as you set them aside on a grilling wire.
- Bake on high heat for 5 mins.
- Add some oil in the remaining seasoning mixture and brush over your grilling mshikakis as you turn them over to continue baking for another 5mins.
- Remove from the oven and serve them warm with salad and juice.
Around The Globe