Try something different for breakfast with this rolled omelette stuffed with warm mushrooms.
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Persons: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 100g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, quartered lengthways
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 65g Weight Watchers Cottage Cheese
v 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Heat half the oil in a medium (26cm) non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, stirring, for 3–4 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan over high heat. Cook tomatoes for 2–3 minutes each side or until softened and lightly browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Wipe pan clean with paper towel.
- Lightly spray pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Pour in eggs and cook, without stirring, for 4 minutes or until golden underneath and just set on top. Cover pan for the last minute of cooking to help cook the top.
- Slide omelette onto a large piece of baking paper. Sprinkle with mushrooms and dollop with cottage cheese. Sprinkle with basil. Using paper as a guide, roll up omelette to enclose filling.